Friday, May 21, 2010

23 Things- Final Thoughts

I am so glad that I signed up for this project, and even happier that I have actually completed all of the activities. I'm sure that I will be going back to the 23 Things Kansas website to review some of the activities and the explore further. 

I definitely want to play with Animoto and do some slide sharing projects for school. 

Some things I want to think about further:
    Security and privacy issues-for both personal and professional accounts
   Creating or assisting in the creation of a Facebook page for my school
   Projects for my students in art & library using a Flip camera
   How best to share some of my new skills with colleagues

One thing that I have learned  is that an introvert is still an introvert even when  participating in all kinds of social networking activities!  I have enjoyed blogging, Twitter, Facebook, and collaborating with Google Docs and wikis BUT I have a constant voice in my head questioning how much I want to reveal and whether I have already said too much.  I don't think that is entirely a bad thing, but it has made completing some of these projects scarier and more time consuming for me than was probably necessary.

1 comment:

Cindi Hickey said...

You have certainly shined in this blog! Glad you could find some kind of comfort level with the activities - if you did. Happy that you joined our learning adventure.